During yor stay in our hotel you will have the chance to enjoy the sights of tzoumerka area and to join many activities that are offered. The most important sights are:
- Monastery of Kipina: Monastery of Kipina is located near the village Christi of Pramanta. The monastery was built in 1212 and is dedicated to the Dormition of Virgin Mary. It is one of the most impressing monasteries of Epirus and is built onto a hollow of a high vertical rock. The paved road reaches up to the base of the rock and from that point a path on the rock and a wooden bridge lead to the monastery.
- Monastery of Viliza: A very interesting monastery, built at an altitude of 1000 m., over the confluence of the two rivers of Kalarrytikos, between the villages Klarrytes and Matsouki. It was founded in the 11th century.
- Bridge of Plaka: The biggest arch bridge in the Balkans! In 1866 was built the bridge which exists still today, after two failed attempts. It is arched, with length of 40 m. and height 20 m. Next to the bridge is loacated the old "Chani:, where it was signed the "Treaty of Plaka" between groups of resistance to cease hostilities between them.
- Cave of Anemotrypa: The cave of Anemotrypa is located near the vilage Pramanta, at an altitude of 900 m. The 270 m. from the total 350 metres length can be visited. The cave is separated in "halls" which are connected by corridors, either uphill or downhill. Impressive stalactites and stalagmites, waterfalls, ponds, an underground river and beautiful colours make up a unique place that really worth a visit.
- The folk art museums of K. Krystallis and K. Avdikos in Syrrako.
- The gorge which is located next to Syrrako, as while as the little church of Agioi Apostoloi, at an altitude of 1800 m., which is carved into a rock for precaution of the harsh weather conditions.
Please see more www.epirus.org, www.epirus.info & www.ioannina.info.