For those who love nature, hiking and extreme sports, they can enjoy a large number of activities that are offered in the region.
- Mountain hiking and climbing: The mountains of Tzoumerka, but also Peristeri Mount (Lakmos) offer many possibilities for mountainous activities, routes and hiking in the wild nature of the region. There are many paths while the majorityof them are in good condition and with signs. We are at your disposal for more information about your trips in the region.
- Rafting - Kayak: The crystal clear rivers of Araxthos and Kalarrytikos which are located close to us are especially offered for kayak and rafting in routes with a difficulty of high - degree. It is about a destination of river activities, one of the best and most famous in Greece.
- Canyoning: Tsibovo canyon is cosidered one of the best our coutry for canyoning, with a many interesting places and landscapes.
- Moreover in the region is offered the possibility to the more adventuruous and fit to enjoy: Mountain biking, archery, flying fox, rappel, parapente
- Don't forget to visit The top of Mount Peristeri (Lakmos) with an altitude of 2.295 m. and the nearby villages Kalarrytes, Matsouki, Pramanta etc.
- Prosilio is a focal point for your access to the most important sights of Tzoumerka and is located at adistance of:
- 17 Km from Pramanda
- 7 Km from Syrrako
- 10 Km from Kalarrytes
- 3 Km from Kipina monastery
- 33 Km from the hestoric Bridge of Plaka
Please see more www.epirus.org, www.epirus.info & www.ioannina.info.